- Close all Microsoft Office applications
- Open YOUR User’s/Library/Preferences
- Delete “com.microsoft.office.plist”
- Open folder “Microsoft” in YOUR User’s/Library/Preferences
- Open folder “Office 2011”
- Delete “Office Registration Cache” and “OLE Registration Database”
- Restart Mac
- After restart open any Microsoft application and enter correct info
This is the dmg file for the Microsoft Office 2011 if you need it as well :
2 replies on “How to reset Mac OFFICE 2011 CD Key”
Spot on with this write-up, I really think this website needs far more attention.
I’ll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the info!
A person necessxarily help to make severely articls Iwould state.
That is the very first tije I frequented your web page and up to now?
I surprised with the research you made to make this particular publish incredible.