Corsair 600T – Full Acrylic Side Panel 13

So, after a few cuts of my acrylic piece, Bill, the owner over at MNPCtech.com, came over to my place, and dropped it off! It looks really clean, and it fits perfectly….without further ado :

[zp src=”P1000125.JPG” album=”vivi/600T/acrylic” width=”500″]

[zp src=”P1000121.JPG” album=”vivi/600T/acrylic” width=”500″]

[zp src=”P1000123.JPG” album=”vivi/600T/acrylic” width=”500″]

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

13 thoughts on “Corsair 600T – Full Acrylic Side Panel

1. Reply Barry May 2,2011 4:09 pm

how much does this cost?, is as sturdy as the original door or stronger

2. Reply Vivi The Mage May 2,2011 4:19 pm

It was $100-125 ($picked mine up from Bill, the owner, locally) from mnpctech, and it’s much sturdier, it’s about a half inch thick.

3. Reply Neo Sep 13,2011 6:17 am

I have the same corsair 600T case (black). I’ll be ordering one of those acrylic side panel soon but with few adjustment like putting 2 holes for 120 mm fans to get more air inside. How many water pump do you have on it? I have xspc rasa rs240 water kit from frozencpu.com I need to put another loop for my pny gtx 460 graphic card with EK Universal HF block.

4. Reply Vivi The Mage Sep 13,2011 8:15 am

I am not sure where you’re getting your Acrylic from…but mnpc will cut holes for you….they actually cut me a test one, but I opted for the full acrylic side. I have 2 pumps…2xD5’s. Purely for redundancy, one would work fine.

5. Reply Neo Sep 13,2011 4:48 pm

yes i’m getting it at mnpc coz I saw the video on youtube and went to their website.

6. Reply Vivi The Mage Sep 13,2011 6:45 pm

rock on, they do good work 🙂

7. Reply Shakoba Sep 14,2011 8:26 am

Vivi,

Did you supply the acrylic to MNPCTech along with a template or did they do it all? I have been struggling with a case that fits my needs and desires. If I can get the all acrylic side I think the 600T will end up the winner.

8. Reply Vivi The Mage Sep 14,2011 8:27 am

They did everything, the only thing I needed to supply was my door clips, once the final cut was cut. They just slide right off the original one, and onto the acrylic piece.

9. Reply Shakoba Sep 14,2011 8:35 am

Fantastic! I think its time to call Bill 😀

10. Reply Vivi The Mage Sep 14,2011 8:36 am

He’ll enjoy cutting you a new one 🙂 Are you getting any fan slots cut into it?

11. Reply Shakoba Sep 14,2011 5:36 pm

I think so, I would liek to get a 200mm hole in the side as well as 3 16mm holes for push switches to turn on the other goodies I have planned for this case

12. Reply OP20 Apr 6,2012 8:03 pm

Hi ViVi!

Do you have the .pdf template they used to cut the panel with? We just got a laser printer at work and want to cut a side panel for my 600T ! Thanks for any help you can provide!

13. Reply Vivi The Mage Apr 6,2012 8:47 pm

He actually used an old school rotor cutting machine, done 100% by hand, AFAIK no template was made at all. You could email and ask him, just link him to this and he’ll know what you are talking about.